Thanks to Amazon Prime Day, we got ourselves a fancy Instant Pot! Hearing everyone speak so highly of their own Instant Pot, we needed to know what the fuss was about! What better way to break it in then with one of our custom spice blends! Try out these beef short ribs with our Ancient Chinese Secret spice blend, we were not disappointed as the Instant Pot really locks in the flavour, leaving you with a tender, flavourful meal. And super quick and easy!! Whats not to love?
- 1.5 lbs beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup beef stock or water
- 1/2 dry sherry
- 1 head of garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 cup Ancient Chinese Secret Spice Blend
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Add the short ribs and leave at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients into your Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker, close it up and select meat and/or desired time, or according to your machines instructions. We set ours for 30 minutes.
- Allow steam to escape and serve with cooked white rice and your choice of healthy vegetable!