Here is a super easy, healthy, one-pot dish. Delicious on its own, or enjoyed over rice.
- 1 bunch Kale, shredded
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard, shredded
- 6 Italian Sausages
- 1 can of canelli beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz Button Mushrooms, whole
- 1.5 cups Chicken broth
- 2-3 TBSP Big Cove Foods Egyptian Summer Spice Blend
- Start off by browning your sausages.
- Heat a fry pan at medium heat and add sausages, turning every once in awhile until thoroughly browned. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 325. In a large dutch oven with a lid, add your greens, which may seem like a lot but the greens with wilt down significantly. Then add your beans and mushrooms and toss slightly.
- Set the sausages on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your chicken stock and Egyptian Summer Spice Blend and pour over top of everything.
- Cover with the lid, and braise in the oven for about an hour.
- Remove sausages and slice up into bite size pieces. Add back to the pot and mix it up!
- Enjoy on its own, or over jasmine rice!