Chipotle Chicken Legs
Our favourite comfort dish, I think we have this at least twice a month! It’s spicy, and saucy and creamy and I can’t wait to eat the leftovers!
- 4-6 Chicken Legs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp Taco Enhancer, divided
- I can chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1.5 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In a baking dish, lay out the chicken legs and sprinkle evenly with 1 tbsp of the Taco Enhancer. Roast for 40 minutes, making sure internal temperature of the chicken is 165 F.
- In a blender, puree milk, sour cream, chipotles in adobo, chicken bouillon and 1 tbsp of the Taco Enhancer.
- Heat a large 12″ skillet on medium heat, add the butter to melt. Pour in the chipotle mixture and bring to a simmer. Lower the heat to low and add the chicken legs, spooning the sauce on top to cover the chicken. Simmer for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice with plenty of the delicious sauce!