We love a good crispy chicken! Some nights we pull out the deep fryer, but tonight we made an easy, still crispy, oven baked chicken dish that is sure to please!
Hint of sweet, from Nova Scotia made maple sugar, and pinch of spice from the mustard. This spice is an easy sell to any family member dinning with you!
- 4-6 chicken thighs, with skin
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Maple Mustard Hamonizer
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (convection if possible).
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment. Dab the chicken thighs with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Mix together melted butter and dijon in a medium bowl. Then combine Panko, parmesan, Maple Mustard Hamonizer and salt in another bowl.
- Add chicken thighs to butter/dijon mixture and gently toss to be sure each piece of chicken is coated, shake off any excess.
- Press each chicken thigh into Panko crumb mixture and place on prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25-35 minutes until coating is crispy and brown and chicken is cooked (internal temp of 165 degrees.)
- Serve with yummy green salad!