- 4 green onions, white parts only, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 small tomato, roughly chopped Knob of ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Hot Jerk spice blend (or 2 if you want it extra hot!)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dark rum
- 2 – 4 Pork Chops
Place all Marinade ingredients in a small blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Place pork chops and marinade in a bag or bowl. Let it sit in the fridge for 4 hours.
Preheat BBQ to 350 F.
Remove pork chops from marinade. Place marinade in a small pan.
On the stove, over high heat, boil the marinade for about a minute.
Put the pork chops on the BBQ and coat top well with marinade. Cook for 5 minutes and the flip the chops. Coat the top with marinade again. Cook chops until the internal temperature reaches 155 F. Remove pork chops and let them rest for 5 minutes.
Use leftover marinade as extra sauce!
#hotjerkspiceblend #hotjerk #greenonions #garlic #tomato #ginger #pineapplejuice #chickenstock #worcestershiresauce #maplesyrup #darkrum #bbq