Maple Mustard is such a great combination with pork, we love adding panko to this spice blend and creating something crunchy. He’s our latest and it won’t disappoint . So easy, so delicious. A great recipe for any weekday meals.
- 1 1/2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt 3 tbsp Big Cove Foods Maple Mustard Hamonizer
- 1 cup Panko Bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix the dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and salt together in a small bowl. Take the pork out of the fridge and coat it with your marinade. Allow to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine the panko, Maple Mustard Hamonizer and salt in a shallow dish or plate. Evenly coat the pork in the bread crumbs, pressing down to make use it’s got a good grip on it.
- Line a roasting pan with tin foil and set the rack on top. You can also use a baking sheet with a cooling rack on top. Set the pork on top of the rack and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes and slice into 1″ thick pieces. Serve with your choice of side, like rice or lentils.