Mary Had A Lot Of Chicken Thighs
This Saturday we had a lovely woman at our table asking for the recipe of chicken thighs with our Mary Had a Lot of Lamb Spice baked in the oven. We always recommend it. We make it all the time. The conversation usually goes: “What do you want for dinner?” “I don’t know, what do you want?” “I don’t know.” “It is your turn to make dinner so figure it out.” 8 out of 10 times, it is this recipe with side.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Mary Had a Lot of Lamb, plus 1 tbsp for sprinkling
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, toss chicken thighs with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the 2-3 tbsp of Mary Had a Lot of Lamb Spice. Toss more and let sit.
- Across the kitchen, the oven beeps. Place chicken thighs, skin side up, in an 8×8 dish.
- Sprinkle more spice on top so it is all pretty like.
- Stick it in the oven. Cook for 45 minutes to an hour. Check the temperature.
- The Government of Nova Scotia wants the internal temperature at 165 F.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to make the skin crispy.
- Eat and if you get too full… it makes great leftovers!