Elaine’s Taco Enhancer #1 Lettuce Wraps
Nothing like a home cooked meal from Mom. Unfortunately, Dave’s Mom lives too far away to just stop over so here’s the next best thing! It’s Elaine’s Taco Enhancer #1 Pork & Beef.
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 lbs Ground Pork
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 1 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- 3-4 TBSP Big Cove Foods Taco Enhancer Number One Spicy
- 4 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 cup Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1-5 Scotch Bonnets, chopped (optional if you are a baby)
- 1 tsp Hot Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Fine Sea Salt (or to taste)
- 1 small package of Fresh Spinach
- Chopped Cilantro to top
Mix pork and beef together.
Brown the celery, red onion and garlic on medium heat until lightly cooked.
Add the pork/beef mixture and brown with the Taco Enhancer.
Add tomato, mushrooms and scotch bonnets along with salt, smoked paprika and spinach.
Simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with freshly chopped cilantro.
Serve in lettuce cups or tacos with sour cream.
#taco #tacoenhancer #mear #meat #pork #beef #vegetable #spicy #lettuce #lettucewraps #wraps #healthytacos #cilantr0 #spices #bigcovespices #customspiceblends #spiceblends