The marinade of all marinades!
This sauce can be applied to so many things (pst, it’s the same sauce we use for our BBQ Pork Skewers at the Farmers Market)
- 2-3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 TBS Fresh Grated Ginger
- 4 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 TBS Big Cove Foods Ancient Chinese Secret Spice Blend
- 2 TBS Sriracha
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil
- 1 TBS Big Cove Foods 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 TBS Fish Sauce
- 2 TBS Rice Vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients (except the chicken wings) in a bowl. If you want more flavourful wings, marinade them for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Put chicken wings and sauce in an 9×13 baking dish. Mix well.
- Stick them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take them out and turn the chicken wings over. Back in the oven for 20 minutes. Make sure the internal temperature is at least 165 F.
- Good solo or with your favourite dipping sauce.