Sticky Asian Chicken Wings
The marinade of all marinades!
This sauce can be applied to so many things (pst, it’s the same sauce we use for our BBQ Pork Skewers at the Farmers Market)
- 2-3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 TBS Fresh Grated Ginger
- 4 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 TBS Big Cove Foods Ancient Chinese Secret Spice Blend
- 2 TBS Sriracha
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil
- 1 TBS Big Cove Foods 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 TBS Fish Sauce
- 2 TBS Rice Vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients (except the chicken wings) in a bowl. If you want more flavourful wings, marinade them for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Put chicken wings and sauce in an 9×13 baking dish. Mix well.
- Stick them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take them out and turn the chicken wings over. Back in the oven for 20 minutes. Make sure the internal temperature is at least 165 F.
- Good solo or with your favourite dipping sauce.